Tour cost details:
8 D/ 7N
8 D/ 7N
8 D/ 7 N
8 D/ 7 N
DAY 1ST: PICK-UP FROM AIR PORT AND KUALA LUMPUR HALF DAY CITY TOUR
DAY 2nd: FULL DAY KL CITY TOUR
Kuala Lumpur the heart of Malaysia, with a character of its own for its colorful cultures, races and traditions. The city contains interesting architecture, landmark and unique handicrafts. The oriental and colonial part of the city with its interesting style of Moorish, Arabian and oriental buildings, traditional temples and mosques and worth admiring. View the city’s most unique gift and discover its role in the making Kuala Lumpur then and now.
Places to visit Kuala Lumpur Tour
- PETRONAS Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
- Chocolate Gallery
- King's Palace (Photo Stop)
- National Museum (Excluded Entrance fee)
- Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- China town, Central Market, Little India
- Bukit Bintang, Time Square (Shopping)
DAY 3rd: GENTING HIGHLAND, BATU CAVE & BUDDHA TEMPLE (B)
- On the 3ed day we will start tour with country side trip to the Malaysia’s famous GENTING HIGH LAND6,000 feet, enveloped by cool, crisp mountain air, is Malaysia's only casino resort. Fringed by ancient rainforest, you can try your luck at the casino, enjoy the highlands or its entertaining Theme Park. Whatever you choose, its holiday excitement every time.
- BATU CAVES The Batu Caves is not only a tourist attraction, it is an important Hindu temple. A pilgrimage site visited by thousands of Hindus worldwide, especially during the annual Thaipusam festival. The other famous attraction at Batu Caves is the 42.7m high giant golden statue of Murugan.
- Visit the LORD GAUTAM BUDDHA Temple.
DAY 4th: MELLACA CITY OR PORT DICKSONHALF DAY TOUR AND TRANSFER TO HOTEL
On The Beginning Of 4th Day We Will Take You On The Tour Of Malacca CityWhere You Can Learn And Enjoy About The Local Culture, Tradition, Local Life Style And The Uniqueness Of The City Of This Multi-Cultural Country,
Or On The Beautiful Beach Of Sea “Port Dickson”, Where You Can Enjoy The Sun Bath And Can Do The Water Sports.
Places to visit at Malacca city
- A’ FAMOSA FORT, JALAN KOTA
- JONKER SATREET
- THE STADTHUYS, JALAN KOTE MALACCA
- PAUL’S CHURCH
- MALACCA BUTTERFLY & RAPTILE SANCTUARY
- MENARA TAMING SARI
- BABA NYONA HERITAGE MUSEUM
- MELAKA SULTENATE PALACE
- MINI MALAYSIA & ASEAN CULTURAL PARK
- MELAKA WONDERLAND THEME PARK
DAY 5th: early morning departure to Langkawi Island by flight and half day Langkawi city tour
DAY 6th full day Langkawi city & surroundings tour
Day 7th half day hopping island tour and depart to Kuala lumpur
Places to visit at Langkawi Island
- Lankawi sky bridge
- Dataranlang eagle (square)
- Langkawi cable car
- Underwater world langkawi
- Langkawi wild life park & birds paradise
- Pulaupayar marine park
- Langkawi arts in paradise 3d museum
- Taman lagendalangkawi
- Telagatujuh waterfalls
Day 7th Transfer to airport for home country
Accommodation with breakfast equal to 3 star hotel (acc. to itinerary)
- Langkawi, Flight tickets,
- Airport pickup and drop off,
- Accommodation with breakfast equal to 3 star hotel (acc. to itinerary)
- Transportation to the traveling places with air conditioning
- Driver and tour guide
- Meals that are not included in itinerary.
- Shopping and other expenses that are not included in itinerary
- Entrance fee of museums or any other entertain places.
- Travel insurance
We will provide welcome Nepali food.
The prices of the above itinerary will be changed during weekend and public holidays.
Price may differ until final confirmation is made.