ALL PRICE US$
|TOUR CODE||HMV 1016||HMV1016||HMV1016||HMV1016|
|DURATION||5D/4N||5 D/4 N||5 D/4 N||5 D /4N|
|PRICE PER PAX||699||599||550||520|
DAY 1ST: PICK-UP FROM AIR PORT AND KUALA LUMPUR HALF DAY CITY TOUR
Kuala Lumpur the heart of Malaysia, with a character of its own for its colorful cultures, races and traditions. The city contains interesting architecture, landmark and unique handicrafts. The oriental and colonial part of the city with its interesting style of Moorish, Arabian and oriental buildings, traditional temples and mosques and worth admiring. View the city’s most unique gift and discover its role in the making Kuala Lumpur then and now.
PLACES TO VISIT DURING TOUR
- PETRONAS Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
- Chocolate Gallery
- King's Palace (Photo Stop)
- National Museum (Excluded Entrance fee)
- Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- China town, Central Market, Little India
- Bukit Bintang, Time Square (Shopping)
DAY 2nd: GENTING HIGHLAND, BATU CAVE& BUDDHA TEMPLE (B)
- On the 2nd we will start tour with country side trip to the Malaysia’s famous GENTING HIGH LAND6,000 feet, enveloped by cool, crisp mountain air, is Malaysia's only casino resort. Fringed by ancient rainforest, you can try your luck at the casino, enjoy the highlands or its entertaining Theme Park. Whatever you choose, its holiday excitement every time.
- BATU CAVES The Batu Caves is not only a tourist attraction, it is an important Hindu temple. A pilgrimage site visited by thousands of Hindus worldwide, especially during the annual Thaipusam festival. The other famous attraction at Batu Caves is the 42.7m high giant golden statue of Murugan.
- Visit the LORD GAUTAM BUDDHA Temple.
DAY 3rd: MELLACA CITY OR PORT DICKSONHALF DAY TOUR AND TRANSFER TO JOHOR BAHRU
On The Beginning Of 3rd Day We Will Take You On The Tour Of Malacca City Where You Can Learn And Enjoy About The Local Culture, Tradition, Local Life Style And The Uniqueness Of The City Of This Multi-Cultural Country,
Or On The Beautiful Beach Of Sea “Port Dickson”, Where You Can Enjoy The Sun Bath And Can Do The Water Sports.
DAY 4TH: FREE ROAMING FOR ONE DAY ON YOUR OWN
DAY 5TH: TRANSFER TO AIRPORT TO GO BACK TO HOME COUNTRY
Accommodation with breakfast (acc. to itinerary)
- Airport pickup and drop off only
- Accommodation with breakfast (acc. to itinerary)
- Transportation to the travelling places with air conditioning
- Driver and tour guide
- Meals that are not included in itinerary.
- Shopping and other expenses that are not included in itinerary
- Entrance fee of museums or any other entertain places.
We will provide welcome Indian food.
The prices of the above itinerary will be changed during weekend and public holidays.
Price may differ until final confirmation is made.