Duration : 06Nights / 07Days
Destination : 2 Nights Kuala Lumpur | 1 Night Genting Highland | 3 Nights Singapore
Day 01: Singapore- Night Safari tour (Optional tour)
Arrive at the Singapore airport and meet our representative who will help you in your tour. Transfer to the hotel and take rest in leisure. In the evening go out for the night safari (Optional activity). The Night Safari is the most popular travel attraction in Singapore because it is the only place in the world where you can enjoy a forest safari in the night. Board on the tram and treat yourself with a 40-minute ride in the forest while exploring the wild animals. Get an opportunity to go close to the nature and wild animals like - Lions, Tigers, deer and more. After doing wildlife safari in the night, return to the hotel and stay overnight following dinner.
Day 02: Singapore- Half day city tour
After having your breakfast, go out for half-day sightseeing tour. The tour will cover Orchard Road, Suntec City and the Fountain of Wealth. Stop at the Merlion Park to enjoy some time. Go ahead by Marina Bay Sands and the Helix Bridge, China Town and Little India area. Visit the Thian Hock Temple.. After sightseeing, discover small India andhandicraft center.
Day 03: Singapore-Universal Studios tour (Optional tour)
After morning breakfast, you would be taken to the Universal Studios where you will get opportunity to immerse in the fun of the funny world. It has superb rides, performances and charms, all based on famous blockbusters. As soon the tour ends, make your way back to the hotel in Singapore for overnight stay following dinner.
Day 04: Kuala Lumpur & Half day city tour
After having your breakfast, check out from the hotel and move for coach station to get on the coach to Kualalumpur, arrive and check into the hotel, after some rest, you can begin your evening city tour by traveling. The city tour of Kuala Lumpur can be smartly discovered in the morning. Our knowledgeable guide will take you on a 3 hour tour through the city. Enjoy the merge of the old world attraction next to the contemporary metropolis.
Day 05: Kuala lumpur-Gentling Highland
After having breakfast in the morning, you have a full day sightseeing tour of the Genting Highlands situated in the Titiwangsa Mountains in the northeast of the city, Genting Highlands is an elevated resort. On the way to this hill resort, you will have a 20 minutes of stoppage at the Batu caves. Batu Caves has a series of cave temples which holds a great faith in the heart of pilgrims across the world. After this, continue your travel to the Highlands. Once there, spend quality time loving the stunning sight of the islands. A tour of Genting also contains exploration of the snow world and a cable car ride.
Day 06: Kuala Lumpur Day at leisure
On the last day of your tour, do your breakfast and the day will spend in leisure? You are free for shopping.
Day 07: Depart from Bangkok
On the last day of your tour, check out from the hotel to proceed towards the airport. Catch your flight at scheduled time.
- Singapore: Value Hotel Thomson/ Harbour Ville/ Aqueen Lavender /Similar
- Kuala Lumpur: Grand Pacific /Arenaa Star Hotel/My Premier Hotel Similar
Return airfare as per the itinerary
- 03 nights stay in Singapore.
- Half day city tour in Singapore on SIC Basis.
- Night Safari in Singapore on SIC Basis. (Optional Tour)
- Universal studio in Singapore on SIC Basis (Optional Tour)
- 03 nights stay in Kuala lumpur
- KL city tour with - SIC Basis
- Genting Highlands Day Trip (Batu Caves + 1 Way Cable Car + Snow World Ticket) - SIC Basis
Terms and Conditions-:
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in
- Rates are in USD based on current rate of exchange
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading
** Note** Flight timing may be change according to the availability