Trekking in the Everest region is most representative of the Nepal Himalaya. It allows the trekkers to view close at hand some of the world’s highest and most famous peaks from Everest on down. The trek involves tremendous amount of up and down walking.
The Everest region boasts of some the world’s highest mountains such as the Everest, Lotse, Nuptse and beautiful mount AmaDablam. It is also the home of Sherpa people whose warm hospitality and skills as mountains guides and porters have made them famous. Its active and devout monasteries are the center of the Buddhist Lama culture and its festivals are many and colorful. In this region you will be in to the heart of these giant massifs passing through colorful and beautiful Sherpa Villages that each have something unique to offer such as the Yeti’s skull and hands at Pancgboche or the world’s highest Monasteries at Tenboche. And of course at every village you will be extended typical Sherpa hospitality. In this region, most of the treks commence with flight to Lukla (2800m) which is a small (1500 feet runway length) STOL (short takeoff and landing) airstrip. We hope you will have a magnificent Everest Base Camp Trek.
Tour cost details:
Cost (Per Person)
asdjfasdjf a asdfjasd fsadfjas
Tour Facts:18 Nights / 19 Days Everest Base Camp Trek Difficulty level : Difficult Altitude : 5,554 m / 18,192 ft Tea house Trekking with all Meals during Trek Best season : Mar, Apr, May, Sept, Oct, Nov Itinerary can be Customized
- Airport transfer
- All Land Transfer
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with professional tour guide
- Food 3 times a day during trekking in Tea House
- Mountain Accommodation at Tea House Lodges
- Supporting field staff and professional trekking guide with English speaking.
- Trekking guides and necessary porters Allowance and Insurance.
- Sagarmatha National Park Fee
- TIMS-Trekking information Management System
- Kathmandu Lunch & Dinner
- Optional activities
- Tips and any gifts
- Nepal Entry visa fee
- Bothway flight ( Ktm- Lukla-Ktm)
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water), tips, gifts, souvenirs, etc.